Terms of Service
I. User Agreement
Welcome to Mintcastle.com! Before you begin delving into the vast interactive online services and content available on our sites, please take a moment to review this User Agreement (the “Agreement”). This Agreement is an agreement between you (referred to hereinafter as “you,” “your,” “Member,” or “User”) and MintCastle LLC. It is important that you understand both the benefits we provide, as well as our limitations. This Agreement applies to the sites owned by Mintcastle LLC and its affiliates (referred to hereinafter as “MintCastle” or “we”), including but not limited to Mintcastle.com and the entire Mintcastle.com network (collectively, the “Sites”). This agreement also applies to any services offered by MintCastle, affiliates of MintCastle, or third-parties offering vouchers, coupons, or other items for sale that may be exchanged for goods and/or services provided by such third-parties (the “Services”). By using the Sites and Services, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Please do not use the Sites or Services if you do not agree to such terms and conditions.
A. Acceptance of Agreement
When you register on the Sites, you agree to this Agreement. This Agreement may be updated from time to time. You can view these terms, conditions and notices (these “Terms”) at any time at: http://www.mintcastle.com. Your continued use of our Services signifies your binding acceptance of the changes. This Agreement will always be available on this site for you to read. If any part of these Terms or any future changes to these Terms are not acceptable to you, you may cancel your account and stop using the Sites and Services. We have no control over any third-party site or service and we are not responsible for any changes to any third-party service or for the contents thereof, including, without limitation, any links that may be contained in or accessible through such third-party service. The links to any third-party site or service are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such third-party linked sites are not under MintCastle’s control, and MintCastle is not responsible for and does not endorse their content. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third-party sites or services. Our inclusion of advertisements for, or links to, a third-party site or service does not constitute an endorsement. By opting into third-party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-parties. Opting into these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms of the respective third parties.
B. About Our Sites and Services
1. Sites and Services Generally. As part of the Sites and Services, MintCastle offers for sale vouchers and coupons redeemable for products and/or services provided by third-party businesses. You obtain access to these exclusive offers after registering on the Sites and setting up your account. In conjunction with these exclusive offers available on our Sites, we provide you with information and descriptions of the applicable third-party businesses and their products and/or services. Access to Mintcasle.com is provided free of charge, but it is possible that this could change in the future.
2. Service Limitations. We will do our best to make your experience with the Sites and Services a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties that may result in loss of data, personalization settings, or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that the Sites and Services, including any services of our third-party service providers, are provided “AS IS” and that MintCastle shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. The Sites and Services and any third-party service providers cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings. While it is MintCastle’s objective to make the Sites and Services accessible at all times, the Sites and/or Services may be unavailable from time to time for any reason.
3. Service Changes and Discontinuation. MintCastle reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect of feature of the Sites and Services at any time without notice, including, but not limited to, content, access hours, and necessary equipment for access or use. Further, MintCastle may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method, and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. You agree that MintCastle will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of these Sites and Services.
4. Equipment. You are responsible for the use, operation, and direct and/or indirect charges and costs of all necessary telephone, computer, and other equipment for the access and use of the Sites and Services. MintCastle shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of the Sites and Services.
C. General Rules of Use
For the benefit of the entire MintCastle community, and to comply with applicable laws, we have a few mandatory guidelines. We hope you will find them reasonable. Please understand that any conduct that is judged by MintCastle, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to violate these rules is grounds for immediate termination of your account without any form of reparation. For this reason, we ask that you carefully read and follow them.
1. Provide Accurate Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the Sites and Services registration forms (we call this information “Registration Data”). Accurate records help us create better sites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate.
2. Guard Your Password. As part of your account setup, you will select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Notify MintCastle immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You must promptly change your password and notify MintCastle of the problem.
3. Obey the Law. You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, libelous (untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, vulgar, profane, or obscene, or that infringes the copyrights (rights of an owner of written material) or other intellectual property rights of others.
4. Content Restrictions. The Sites and Services attempt to provide high-quality content and make it available to you on the Web for your personal, non-commercial use. All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software that are part of the Sites and Services are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The copying, publication, sale, or redistribution in any form or medium of text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video materials or any other form of proprietary content found on the Sites and Services is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of MintCastle. Content that is publicly available on the Sites and through the Services may not be stored in a computer, except for personal and non-commercial use.
5. Limits on Uses of User Information. By using any Site or Service, you agree not to data scrape, robot, copy, aggregate, redistribute, alter, reproduce or re-use for any purpose any user’s (whether specific to any particular user or as an aggregation) information accessible through any websites owned by MintCastle, including but not limited to any Commercial Purpose. “Commercial Purposes” can include but is not limited to selling information to third parties; using the data collected to customize users’ experiences; using the data for targeted marketing campaigns; or using the data to offer services to MintCastle users. MintCastle reserves the right to take immediate action against any individual or entity participating in any of the prohibited actions mentioned above. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites or Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Sites or Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Sites or Services, including any MintCastle account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Sites or Services in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information as provided for by the Sites or Services. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Sites or Services. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or Services or with any other person’s use of the Sites or Services. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message transmittal you send to MintCastle on or through the Sites and Services. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
6. Consolidated Sites. MintCastle users should exercise caution when using consolidation sites. Consolidation sites are Internet sites that offer the ability to collect all of your personal information on one site. For example, you may be encouraged to provide consolidation site operators access to your MintCastle accounts or account information so that the information can be used to design customized search engines, web pages or advertising for you. All transactions initiated through a consolidation site using access information you provide are considered to be authorized by you, whether or not you were aware of the specific transaction. MintCastle is therefore not responsible if the security, accuracy or quality of your information if it is compromised by a consolidation site you have authorized to access your data.
D. Rights You Grant to MintCastle and the Sites
2. Account Access. In order to ensure that the Sites and Services are able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to our users’ needs, you agree that MintCastle employees have access to your account and records as reasonably needed to investigate complaints.
3. Merger or Acquisition. In order to ensure a smooth transition of services relative to your subscription, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, or the sale of an individual website owned by MintCastle, MintCastle may transfer your personally identifiable information and transition your existing accounts to a similar third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
E. Other Legal Items
1. Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of the Sites and Services is at your sole risk. The Sites and Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. MintCastle and any of its third party service providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. MintCastle makes no warranty that (i) the Sites or Services will meet your requirements, (ii) the Sites or Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Sites or Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Sites or Services will meet your expectations, (v) that your email or voicemail messages will not be lost, and (vi) any errors in the Sites or Services will be corrected. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Sites or Services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any potential damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Sites and Services, any of our third party service providers, or through or from the Sites or Services will create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of this Agreement, then this Disclaimer of Warranties will override it.
2. Monitoring. MintCastle has the discretionary right, but not any obligation, to monitor the content of the Sites at all times to evaluate compliance with this Agreement, any rules and procedures established by MintCastle, and any applicable law, regulation, or government inquiry. In addition, MintCastle also has the discretionary right, but not any obligation, to remove any material from the Sites that MintCastle, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of this Agreement or otherwise objectionable.
3. Limitation of Liability. You agree that MintCastle will not be liable to you for any harms, which lawyers and courts often call direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MintCastle has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Sites or Services; (ii) the cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Sites or Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of anyone on the Sites; or (v) any other matter relating to the Sites or Services. If, notwithstanding the other provisions of this Agreement, MintCastle is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected to your use of the Sites or Services, MintCastle liability shall in no event exceed the total of any purchases or fees, if any, with respect to any products or Services or feature of or on the Sites paid in the six months prior to the date of the initial claim made against MintCastle.
4. Indemnification. You agree to protect and fully compensate MintCastle and any service providers from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) arising from your use of the Sites or Services, your violation of this Agreement or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
5. Copyright and Trademark. MintCastle respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. Everything located on the Sites is the exclusive property of MintCastle or used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, deep linking, or otherwise modifying the Sites without the express written permission of MintCastle is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties. MintCastle may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others. MintCastle’s rights under this Agreement may not be waived unless MintCastle agrees to such change in writing. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may assign this agreement only with MintCastle’s prior written approval. Any other attempt to assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement shall be null and void. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Sites or Services shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of New York, excluding that body of laws known as conflicts of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it is, to that extent, deemed omitted and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. Any notices by you related to this Agreement need to be given in writing at our address below or any new address that is given in such a notice. Notices by MintCastle to subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages or by a general posting on the Sites or Services. This Agreement is the entire understanding between you and MintCastle.
7. Legal Age. You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to use the Sites and Services. However, if you are at least 13 years old but not yet 18, you may use the Sites and Services if, and only if, you have your parents’ or guardians’ prior permission. No one under age 13 may use the Sites and Services under any circumstances. By registering on the Sites, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to register for the Sites and Services.
8. Termination. MintCastle may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason whatsoever. In addition, MintCastle has the right to immediately terminate or suspend your account if you breach this Agreement or you engage in conduct MintCastle, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable. The provisions of Sections D and E will survive any termination of this Agreement.”
9. Void Where Prohibited. Any aspect of the Sites or Services which is prohibited by applicable law is void in the jurisdiction where that law applies.
10. Arbitration. User agrees that any dispute arising out of or relating in any way to User’s use of the Sites and Services or any related purchase or sale requires that such claim be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator in the city of New York, New York, U.S.A., in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). No claims of any other parties may be joined or otherwise combined in the arbitration proceeding. Unless otherwise expressly required by applicable law, each party shall bear its own attorneys fees without regard to which party is deemed the prevailing party in the arbitration proceeding. Subject to this Agreement, the arbitrator shall be authorized to award either party any remedy permitted by applicable law. BECAUSE THE USE OF the Sites and Services REQUIRES THE ARBITRATION OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES EXISTING BETWEEN US, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR ANY OTHER COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT DISCOVERY OR TO APPEAL, MAY BE LIMITED OR UNAVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. Should this arbitration agreement be deemed invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, it shall be severed and the parties agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in state or federal courts in New York, New York.
II. Purchase Policy
A. Your Account and Purchases
Before you can purchase a MintCastle Key voucher, you must create and maintain an account on Mintcastle.com. With your account, you will have easy access to print MintCastle Key vouchers that you purchase on Mintcastle.com, view your past purchases, and modify your personal preferences. MintCastle Key vouchers that you purchase on Mintcastle.com for deals offered by third-parties (each, a “Merchant”) may be exchanged for goods and/or services provided by such Merchant.
B. MintCastle Key Voucher Orders
After you place an order for a MintCastle Key voucher for a deal listed on Mintcasle.com, you will receive an email notification of your order. When the sale period ends for that deal, you will receive your MintCastle Key voucher via email. Some deals may require that a certain number of MintCastle Key vouchers be ordered before the sale period for that deal ends. For such deals, you will not be billed until the sale period ends, and before such sale period ends, MintCastle has no obligation to provide you with a MintCastle Key voucher.
C. Merchant Obligations
The Merchant associated with a MintCastle Key voucher is the seller and provider of the underlying goods and/or services related to such MintCastle Key voucher. By purchasing a MintCastle Key voucher, you acknowledge and agree that the applicable Merchant is solely responsible for providing the underlying goods and/or services offered under such MintCastle Key voucher, and MintCastle has no responsibility for providing any goods or services under the MintCastle Key voucher. In addition, MintCastle and the Merchant are not responsible for replacement of lost, stolen, or destroyed MintCastle Key vouchers.
D. MintCastle Key Voucher Limitations
- MintCastle Key vouchers cannot be transferred.
- Each MintCastle Key voucher contains a serial number. Merchants may refuse to accept any MintCastle Key voucher with an already redeemed serial number.
- Only one MintCastle Key voucher may be used in any transaction. MintCastle Key vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, certificate or vouchers.
- MintCastle Key vouchers expire on the expiration date stated thereon, except as otherwise required by law.
- The use of each MintCastle Key voucher is limited to the goods and/or services specified thereon. Redemption of a MintCastle Key voucher for goods and/or services with a value less than the face value of the MintCastle Key voucher will not entitle you to any credit, cash, or additional voucher equal to the difference between (i) the face value of the MintCastle Key voucher and (ii) the value of the goods and/or services acquired with the MintCastle Key voucher, unless otherwise required by law. In some jurisdictions, you may be entitled to a remaining redemption value if the amount you paid for the MintCastle Key voucher exceeds the value of the goods and/or services acquired with the MintCastle Key voucher. As an example, if you pay $100 for a MintCastle Key voucher worth $200 in goods and/or services and then use it to purchase only $80 in goods and/or services, you may be entitled to a continuing redemption value of $20. If instead you purchase $120 in goods and/or services, you will not be entitled to any continuing redemption value. Each Merchant has the discretion to offer a redemption value for a MintCastle Key voucher.
- A MintCastle Key voucher may not be used to pay for taxes, tips, or prior balances, unless otherwise permitted by the applicable Merchant.
- You may not reproduce, sell, or trade a MintCastle Key voucher unless permitted by and in compliance with applicable law.
- Certain MintCastle Key vouchers may be subject to additional legal restrictions. As an example, certain jurisdictions prohibit the use of a MintCastle Key voucher to purchase alcoholic beverages. Merchants are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations applicable to the use and redemption of a MintCastle Key voucher for their goods and/or services.
- Merchants have the discretion to impose certain restrictions on MintCastle Key vouchers, including but not limited to limiting one MintCastle Key voucher per household.
- MintCastle Key vouchers are void to the extent required by law.
Certain jurisdictions may require that a MintCastle Key voucher be honored for a specific time period. If this requirement applies to you and a Merchant refuses to redeem an expired MintCastle Key voucher, contact MintCastle. If MintCastle determines that the Merchant was obligated to honor the expired MintCastle Key voucher, then MintCastle will either refund the purchase price of the MintCastle Key voucher in either U.S. Dollars or provide a credit for purchases of future MintCastle Key vouchers.
F. Limitation of Liability
You agree that MintCastle will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if MintCastle has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based), arising out of the use of MintCastle Key vouchers, including but not limited to: (i) damages relating to or resulting from the goods and/or services purchased with a MintCastle Key voucher, (ii) redemption of a MintCastle Key voucher, (iii) failure of a merchant to accept a MintCastle Key voucher, or (iv) any and all other personal or commercial damages or losses. If, notwithstanding the other provisions of this Purchase Policy, MintCastle is found to be liable to you for any damages or losses which arise out of or is in any way connected to a MintCastle Key voucher, MintCastle’s liability shall in no event exceed the greater of (a) the amount you paid for the applicable MintCastle Key voucher or (b) $10.00. Some jurisdictions may not permit some of the limitations set forth in this paragraph, and they may therefore not apply.
You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating in any way to this Purchase Policy requires that such claim be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator in the city of New York, New York, U.S.A., in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). No claims of any other parties may be joined or otherwise combined in the arbitration proceeding. Unless otherwise expressly required by applicable law, each party shall bear its own attorneys fees without regard to which party is deemed the prevailing party in the arbitration proceeding. Subject to this Agreement, the arbitrator shall be authorized to award either party any remedy permitted by applicable law. BECAUSE THIS Purchase Policy REQUIRES THE ARBITRATION OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR ANY OTHER COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT DISCOVERY OR TO APPEAL, MAY BE LIMITED OR UNAVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. Should this arbitration agreement be deemed invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, it shall be severed and the parties agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in state or federal courts in New York, New York. U.S.A.
If any provision or term of this Purchase Policy shall be held to be prohibited by or invalid under applicable law, then such provision or term shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity, without invalidating or affecting in any manner whatsoever the remainder of such provisions or term or the remaining provisions or terms of this Purchase Policy.
A. The Collection of Personal Information
You provide certain Personal Information to us when you register on the Sites. Categories of Personal Information include, but are not limited to:
Date of Birth
We use a feature of your browser called a “cookie” to assign a unique number that automatically identifies your computer when you visit the Sites. A cookie is a piece of text-only data stored on your hard drive. By setting a cookie on our Sites, you would not have to log in a password each time you visit our Sites, thereby saving time while on our Sites. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our Sites. The only drawback to this is that you will be limited in some areas of our Sites, or may have to enter passwords or identifying information each time you visit our Sites.
In addition to the login information, we may collect information of a non-personal nature, such as IP addresses, browser types, domain names, software versions, and access times. This information is only used for our internal purposes (such as to improve the Sites or to customize content).
We may also collect Personal Information from you at other points on our Sites which require user input. For example, when entering a contest or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
B. Who collects the Personal Information?
MintCastle owns and operates the Sites and Services and is also the company that collects Personal Information on the Sites.
C. How is Personal Information used?
We use your information on an aggregated basis (not personally identifiable) to do such things as operate our Sites, enhance our Sites, and deliver messages. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, but that information contains no Personal Information.
Due to legal rules beyond our control, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other Personal Information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, in the unlikely event that we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate. In addition, we may share Personal Information with our contractors on a need-to-know basis in order to maintain our services provided that such contractors have agreed to the non-disclosure and confidentiality requirements we require of our employees.
D. Privacy protections for children
In order to protect the privacy interests of younger Internet users, we do not allow children under the age of 18 to use our services without the consent of their parents.
E. Choices available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the Personal Information
Please note that if you provide any information on your own or directly to parties who provide service to the Sites or any other sites you encounter on the Internet (even if these sites are branded with our branding), different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the Personal Information you disclose to them. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing information to third parties.
F. What kind of security procedures do we use to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information under our control?
MintCastle takes precautions to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Sites and Services, that information is protected both online and off-line.
We have established and maintain reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your Personal Information. Please recognize, however, that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
G. Consent to United States Operations.
H. Applicable California Privacy Rights.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, any individual who is a California resident and has provided Personal Information to a business with whom that individual has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (“California Customer”) is entitled to request information about whether such business has disclosed Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Generally, if a business has disclosed Personal Information, then after receipt of any request by a California Customer, such business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom such business disclosed Personal Information in the preceding calendar year and an applicable list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed.
California Customers may request further information about our compliance with California law by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
MintCastle LLC, 511 East 20th Street, New York, New York 10010 | Email: email@example.com | Last updated: January 20th, 2011